TEAMS: TRAVEL, EVENTS AND MANAGEMENT IN SPORTS, is the world’s leading conference and expo for the sports-event industry. Presented by SportsTravel magazine, TEAMS ’18 will be held in Louisville, Kentucky. Launched in 1998, TEAMS attracts more than one thousand attendees including CEOs, executive directors and event managers from sports organizations as well as representatives from sports commissions and convention bureaus, corporate sponsors, event suppliers and other hospitality industry opinion leaders. Now in its 19th year, TEAMS has helped define the sports-event and appointment-based trade show industries.
- Sports-related travel generates more than 97 million room nights annually and is one of the strongest segments in the entire travel industry
- Sports-event organizers value long-term destination and hotel relationships
- Sports-related meetings and conventions generate nearly 25 million room nights annually
- Sporting events are highly visible, their impact is more easily measured, they enhance the quality of life for residents of the host city and can be key to
economic development as well as individual and business relocation
- As an exhibitor, sponsor or attendee at TEAMS ’18, you’ll be a part of the most dynamic environment
for deal-making in the sports-event industry
- One-on-one appointment sessions between exhibitors and event rights holders allow quality face-time,
facilitate real business and generate substantial ROI
- Hands-on educational programming and industry insights from the thought leaders in sporting events will help you run your organization more successfully
- Unrivaled networking opportunities with key decision makers in both formal and informal settings allow you to develop and deepen your professional relationships
"We have enjoyed a long-term relationship with the TEAMS Conference & Expo and recommend it most highly to other destinations looking to build their hotel occupancy levels."
—William Talbert, Greater Miami CVB
"Compelling programming on the key issues confronting the sports world–presented in a first-class setting."
—Bob Costas, NBC Sports